Friday, December 20, 2013

Tivoli Pictures!!! Enjoy!

                                                                     December 2013

Dear Students and Parents:

I appreciated the wonderful gifts!  I am thoroughly
 looking forward to a relaxing break and 
I hope you are too!

I wish you and your family a restful, fun-filled 
winter break.I also hope you enjoy time with your 
loved ones.

Create new memories and celebrate old traditions.

Thank you again for your kindness and have 
a magical New Year!!! 

                        Welcome 2014!

                                                         Love,
                                Mrs. Spakausky

Tivoli Pictures





















Spakausky's Scoop Oct. 16th

To see more pictures go to our Google Pic link; https://photos.app.goo.gl/GqsU1Pz2ytZoHicb6 SEL Update: There will not be a formal Second St...