Thursday, June 12, 2014

Last Blog!!! Enjoy your 2014 Summer!!!


Happy Retirement, Mrs. Schultz!!!

Talent Show Pics!!!








Enjoy your summer!!!

                                                                          
 Dear Parents,

          The time has come for me to give you back your child, the same child you entrusted in my care last fall. I give them back pounds heavier, inches taller, months wiser, and more responsible. Although they would have attained this growth in spite of me, it has been my privilege to watch them personally unfold day by day. It is difficult to give them up, for having spent nine months together, we have grown close and have become a part of each other and will always remain a part of each other.

          We have played, laughed, cried, learned, and enriched our lives  together this year. I wish it could go on indefinitely, but I must give them back. Take care of your child, for they are precious.

         Remember that I will always be interested in your child and their future, wherever they go, whatever they do, whoever they become.  Your child's joys, sorrows and accomplishments, I will be happyto share.

        I would like to thank you for the beautiful gift basket ofThoughtful summer items.  So much time and effort went into the making the summer basket.  I will always remember the faces in my class of 2013-2014, when I use the many items.  How generous!

         Also, thank you for all the nice notes that I received.  I am  glad your child had a positive fifth grade experience.

         Enjoy your summer break and have a super 6th grade year!!!  Come back and visit me next year!!!
Sincerely,
                                                                   Mrs. Spakausky

Spakausky's Scoop Oct. 16th

To see more pictures go to our Google Pic link; https://photos.app.goo.gl/GqsU1Pz2ytZoHicb6 SEL Update: There will not be a formal Second St...